Mighty Bear Games
Based in Singapore
December 9, 2016
Press / Business contact:
Mighty Bear Games
71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #04-11 (S)139951
Mighty Bear is a Singapore-based studio building the next generation of massively multiplayer online mobile games. The team is a collective of games industry veterans from the likes of King, Ubisoft, EA, Lucasarts, Disney, Gameloft, and Jagex. Mighty Bear makes games that combine the depth of desktop gaming with the accessibility of mobile - Mobile games without compromise.
In 2016, a group of games industry veterans combined forces to build a gaming powerhouse in Singapore. Driven by a shared passion, they set out to form a new kind of games studio, committed to transparency, developing the ecosystem around them, and making players across the world smile. This is how the story of Mighty Bear begins…Simon Davis - CEO
An industry veteran with experience working at King, Ubisoft, Bigpoint, AKQA, Empire Interactive, and Laughing Jackal, and one-time Develop Magazine “30 under 30” recipient (though sadly he’s now far too old to qualify!) Simon oversees Business and Product Design at Mighty Bear.Benjamin Chevalier - Art Director
Ben cut his teeth working on big franchises at Ubisoft, before going on to help develop Gameloft’s Vietnam art studio, big-name IPs for LucasArts, launching the startup Booster Pack, and eventually joining the others at King. Ben makes everything look beautiful.Fadzuli Said - CTO
Previously at King and Disney, Fadzuli is an ex-scholar who was once mentioned in a speech given by the Prime Minister of Singapore. These days he contents himself with ensuring our games run flawlessly on every device.
There are currently no trailers available for Mighty Bear Games. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Mighty Bear Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- "Mighty Leap into Mobile Gaming"
- Lester Wong, Straits Times
- "We are thrilled to welcome @MightyBearGames to the @AtlasVC family! This is our very first investment in the mobile gaming space, and we look forward to working closely with Simon and his team."
- Atlas Ventures, Twitter
- "Singapore-based game studio Mighty Bear raises $2.5M ahead of debut release"
- Jon Russell, TechCrunch
- "Bringing together outstanding cross-functional expertise in the gaming industry as well as the passion for redefining the mobile gaming space is what sets the team apart."
- Leon John Hermann, Global Founders Capital
- "Ex-Nonstop, King developers form new studio, secure $775,000 in funding"
- James Batchelor, gamesindustry.biz
- "A mighty newcomer in Singapore's gaming industry"
- April Zara Chua, iMDA
Media enquires or interview requests
We are always open to enquiries or interview requests from the press. Do contact us at the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
CEO - Veteran Product Lead
Lead Client Developer
Senior Concept Artist
Geir Ove Alnes