We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX Designer who is passionate about making our games look fantastic!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the look and feel of our breakthrough mobile titles together with the rest of the art team.
- Creating visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and crisp user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc)
- Working closely with the art team, product owner, designers and engineers, to establish production pipelines and best practices for art and asset creation for the game.
- Contributing to the brand/art style guides and technical documentation.
- Keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest game artwork trends and influences.
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- Deep knowledge and interest in usability and freemium best-practices as they relate to interface design.
- Familiarity with Photoshop.
- An avid interest in all types of art & graphic design.
- A well-developed sense of color and composition.
- A substantial interest in form and typography.
- The ability and will to work independently. The team will always be there to support and guide but we do not practice micromanagement!
As a bonus, you would:
- Have 3+ years of experience creating artwork for games.
- Have experience with Adobe Illustrator / After Effects.
- Have experience with Unity 3D or similar.
- Have an understanding of animation fundamentals (2D / 3D).
- Have shipped multiple game titles (AAA or mobile).
- Have experience with working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob . When you’re ready, just drop us an email at email@example.com!