We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for a talented QA Tester who is passionate about delivering the best player experiences by ensuring that our games are throughly tested and adhere to the highest quality standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are driven by a shared passion to create an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that our games ship with minimal bugs and stability issues
- Delivering and writing clear and consistent functional testing reports
- Organising and writing clear and concise test case scripts.
- Spotting and identifying issues in the game, and following up by investigating and reporting them clearly via verbal and written bug reports.
- Working with or managing other QA team members to ensure high quality of work
- Collaborating closely with a product team that consists of programmers, artists, and developers
- Championing best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools to ensure our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible
As a successful candidate, you would:
- Have a strong passion for playing all types of games across multiple genres and platforms
- Have good troubleshooting and isolation knowledge.
- Be able to define and articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions clearly
- Be able to execute tests or task requests and provide test results in a timely manner.
- Be able to adapt to new tasks, requests or situations
- Have an eagerness to learn and improve
As a bonus, you would have:
- 1-3 years of QA experience; preferably technical
- Prior experience in community, support, LiveOps, or QA
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob . When you’re ready, just drop us an email at email@example.com!