We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for a motivated and creative Game Design Intern who is passionate about crafting games that players love.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting design in all aspects of development: from prototyping to pitching ideas for new features
- Working with the development team to implement features and improvements for our games
- Working with the team to iterate, playtest and gather feedback on the game
- Documenting and communicating on design intentions
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- A strong passion for playing all types of games across multiple genres, and mobile games in particular
- An understanding of game design principles
- Good analytical and communication skills
- A high sense of quality and polish and pride in the work you deliver
- A willingness to learn
As a bonus, you would:
- Have experience with Unity 3D
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you! Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!