We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for a skilled Engineering Intern who is passionate about crafting games that players love.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are driven by a shared passion to create an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing automated testing scripts for game features
- Working with the team to implement tools to support production
- Supporting the team with troubleshooting and addressing technical issues
- Working with the development team to implement features and improvements for our games
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- Programming experience
- An understanding of software engineering practices
- A high sense of quality and polish and pride in the work you deliver
- A strong passion for games
- A willingness to learn
As a bonus, you would:
- Have experience with automated testing and asynchronous applications
- Have experience with Java, C# or Unity
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you! Just drop us an email at email@example.com!