We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for a skilled Engineering Intern who is passionate about crafting games that players love.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are driven by a shared passion to create an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing automated testing scripts for game features
- Working with the team to implement tools to support production
- Supporting the team with troubleshooting and addressing technical issues
- Working with the development team to implement features and improvements for our games
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- Programming experience
- An understanding of software engineering practices
- A high sense of quality and polish and pride in the work you deliver
- A strong passion for games
- A willingness to learn
As a bonus, you would:
- Have experience with automated testing and asynchronous applications
- Have experience with Java, C# or Unity
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob . When you’re ready, just drop us an email at email@example.com!