We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Community Manager who is passionate about building and enriching games communities. You will be working with the development team (and our players of course!) to ensure that we create the most engaging and exciting player experiences for our games.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, organising, and executing community-focused strategies and content campaigns for our games
- Building, maintaining, and monitoring our community channels such as emails, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, and Reddit
- Drive conversations on our social media channels, as well as on platforms where our games are available
- Troubleshooting and responding to player inquiries across our various community channels
- Acting as the conduit between players and developers to communicate and translate feedback into actionable suggestions for the team
- Coordinating communication and initiatives with various stakeholders for consistent and cohesive messaging
- Support and execute live updates, content releases, and cross-promotional campaigns
- Compiling reports and delivering updates on community sentiment and other related community insights
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- A strong passion for online gaming, online communities and social networking
- Fluency in the usage of social media platforms, new media, and cutting edge community tools and techniques
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- A results-driven, player-centric mindset, with the ability to multitask and come up with creative solutions to engage our players
- An outgoing and approachable personality
- A strong collaborative mindset
As a bonus, you would:
- 3 or more years of experience in relevant fields such as Community Management or Social Media Management
- Have experience working working as a Community Developer for games (inclusive of community-facing initiatives like online game events, giveaways, tournaments, offline events, etc)
- Have basic knowledge of Photoshop and editing programs such as Adobe AfterEffects
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you! Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!