We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Community Intern who is passionate about building game communities. You will join a cross-functional and dynamic team of developers, and will work with us to support and grow our game communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to player inquiries across channels such as emails, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, and Reddit
- Building strong relationships with the community through maintaining a strong online presence on the various social media channels
- Building excitement and relationships on behalf of our games by contributing to community-engagement programs and monitoring community sites and forums
- Monitoring Reddit, Discord, and other social media channels to identify common player issues and discussion patterns
- Compiling and distributing periodic community-related metric reports
- Accurate assessment and proactive escalation of issues, observations, opportunities and insights to the appropriate team members
- Creating compelling content (be it articles, videos, or memes) for our community
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- A good understanding of new media, social networking, and cutting edge community tools and techniques
- A strong passion for online gaming, online communities and social networking
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and come up with creative solutions
- An outgoing and approachable personality
- A willingness to learn
As a bonus, you would:
- Have community management experience (inclusive of community-facing initiatives like online game events, giveaways, tournaments, offline events, etc)
- Have basic knowledge of Photoshop and editing programs such as Adobe AfterEffects
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you! Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!