We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for a talented Business/ Data Analyst Intern who is passionate about using data to better understand and optimise our player experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are driven by a shared passion to create an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing operational data to identify key areas of improvement for our games
- Building reporting solutions that informs and enables the team to make effective decisions for our games
- Building and testing business cases to optimise player engagement and/or retention
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- Experience working with analytics tools/ software
- A strong passion for games
- A willingness to learn
As a bonus, you would:
- Have experience working with advanced analytics tools such as R, Tableau, etc.
- Have an interest in mobile games and their related KPIs
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you! Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!