We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for a talented Business/ Data Analyst Intern who is passionate about using data to better understand and optimise our player experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and are driven by a shared passion to create an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing operational data to identify key areas of improvement for our games
- Building reporting solutions that informs and enables the team to make effective decisions for our games
- Building and testing business cases to optimise player engagement and/or retention
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- Experience working with analytics tools/ software
- A strong passion for games
- A willingness to learn
As a bonus, you would:
- Have experience working with advanced analytics tools such as R, Tableau, etc.
- Have an interest in mobile games and their related KPIs
If you want to be part of a team that’s committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people – even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we’d love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob . When you’re ready, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!